I’m an immigrant who arrived in the United States 30 years ago. Prior to living in the US, I lived in Brazil, Germany, and Egypt. I also speak Spanish, Portuguese, and German.
I have a Masters in Family Therapy from NSU (Nova Southeastern University), a Masters in Business Administration from NSU, and a Bachelors in International Relations from FIU (Florida International University). I am a Registered Marriage and Family Therapist Intern in the state of Florida.
I’ve had different work experiences: I spent 20 years in the business sector. I have also helped individuals with substance abuse issues and mental health diagnoses. I have also volunteered with children in the Promise program for Broward County Public Schools.
I am in my second marriage and I have one child and two pets. In my spare time, you will find me reading books. There is not enough time in the day for me to do everything I want to do!
Some clients appreciate my life experiences, others may prefer my curiosity for things I don’t yet know. Regardless of what you consider that I have to offer you, I will always have the utmost respect for your own experiences which have shaped your hopes and dreams for a better future.
- General EMDR Practitioner
- EFT (Emotionally Focused Therapy)
- Gottman Level 1
- Certified Solution Focused Coach
Other Work Experiences
- 20 years in Management for Fortune 50 companies
- Quality / Lean / Process Improvement / Training
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
- Certified Quality (ISO) Auditor
My Experience in Mental Heath
- Working with addiction & mental health diagnosis in a PHP facility
- PROMISE Program in Broward County Public Schools
- Private Practice
- MS in Family Therapy (NSU)
- MBA in Process Improvement (NSU)
- BA in International Relations (FIU)